Friday, October 20, 2017 / by George Chiriboga
- First time or non-first time buyers
- Maximum income for a family of 3 or more in Harris and Fort Bend counties: $82,225
- Maximum income for a family of 3 or more in Brazoria County: $98,440
- Maximum Purchase price in Harris, Fort Bend & Brazoria counties: $304,941
- Minimum FICO score 620
- A 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan, several rates and loan options available
- Down payment assistance (DPA) 3% to 5% of the loan amount
- You do not have to be a first-time homebuyer
- Not required to live in the home for any set period of time
- DPA is a gift that never needs to be repaid
- First time buyers can apply for the Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program
It's a fast, simple process. You only need to apply with an approved-lender for this program.
If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of our Real Estate agents at Chiriboga Realty LLC.