If you need assistance, please call 832-607-0149

I Own A Home: Can I Get Downpayment Assistance?

Tuesday, July 14, 2015   /   by George Chiriboga

I Own A Home: Can I Get Downpayment Assistance?

Yes, you can get a 5% downpayment assistance to buy a new home even if you currently own a home provided you are a full time public school teacher, aide, counselor, librarian or nurse; peace officer, firefighter, EMS personnnel, county jailer, or public security officer; collegiate faculty member of a professional nursing or allied health program. The maximum household income is $76,130 for a family of three. This amount will be enough to cover your FHA loan's minimum required downpayment and some closing costs.

These programs are accessible only through approved participant lenders.

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to Email us or contact us at 713-589-3234 for more information.