Thursday, November 30, 2017 / by George Chiriboga
Houston, Texas – Buying a home is a complex process. Title Insurance – inspections – negotiations – mortgages. To help ensure that your home purchase is profitable and problem free, three area companies have teamed up to sponsor a home buyer’s class to teach you the secrets of successful home buying.
The class is presented in an information packed two-hour format and held at 5555 West Loop S #420, Bellaire, TX, 2 miles south of the Galleria area. Whether you personally own a home or whether this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage.
At the class, you’ll learn:
- How much home can I afford?
- How to buy HUD homes?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- How many zero down home loan programs do I qualify for?
- What are closing costs?
- What are the important differences between new and resale homes?
- What programs do I qualify for that will pay my closing costs?
- Do I qualify to receive up to $23,800 of Free Government Money?
- Home inspections – do I need one? What do they look for?
- What are the five steps involved in buying a home?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- What’s the best way to find the right home before anybody else?
- How do mortgages work? What do lenders look for?
- How to avoid paying thousands more than what the home is actually worth, without even knowing it!
- How can I tap into the Realtor database to find the best homes before anyone else?
- What are the tax benefits of owning a house and how do I qualify?
- What documents do I need to keep for my taxes?
For more information, go to HoustonBuyerClass.com